Comprehensive, preventive maintenance and supply of components
Fleet of railcars, swap bodies and axles
Tailor-made railway engineering solutions
TAILOR-MADE RAILWAY SOLUTIONS
We take care of all tasks related to first and second level railway maintenance in our own and third-party workshops.
- Integral maintenance of traffic, technical advice, analysis of incidents and proposal of improvements. Inspections and safety visits and track brake protocols.
- Preventive maintenance (cyclical revisions) and corrective maintenance (accidental repairs) of freight cars, auxiliary material, axles and containers.
- Repair and overhaul of brake equipment elements on railcars and engines (brake bench certified by Knorr-Bremse).
- Supply of railway material components.
What do we offer you?
OUR MAINTENANCE CENTRES
- We have two railway maintenance workshops in Madrid and Girona (Portbou) where we carry out maintenance, transformation and repair work on towed railway material for freight and auxiliary track material. Both workshops are managed by a team of experienced and highly qualified staff.
- Our facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to carry out periodic inspections and repairs of railcars, auxiliary rolling stock such as axles, containers and swap bodies (roofs, floors, tarpaulins, etc.). We also take on the study, design and execution of freight car conversions.
We have a fleet of vehicles with a mobile workshop and all kinds of tools to provide service and assistance on the road with extreme speed in case of emergencies..
We can carry out corrective maintenance of railcars (repairs), change of bogies and axles of railcars on track, transport of railcars by road and assistance in the operation of railway rolling stock at the customers’ premises, throughout the national territory: Barcelona, Zaragoza, Tarragona, Port-Bou, Irun, Noain, Valencia, Madrid, Valladolid, Seville and also in Portugal.
MAINTENANCE AT THE CUSTOMER’S HOME
We are leaders in railway maintenance and offer our experience and professionalism in third-party workshops. Our main undertakings include:
- Preventive maintenance on passenger trains. Preventive and corrective maintenance of freight cars.
- Renovation and corrective maintenance.
- Preventive maintenance of engines.
- Repair of railway components.
- Painting and vinyling.
RENTAL OF RAILWAY EQUIPMENT
We offer our large fleet of railcars, swap bodies and axles for rent. For some of these assets, and depending on the customer’s needs, we propose different rental modalities that may even include the option to buy.
We want to anticipate the needs of our customers by providing flexible options depending on their operational needs, deadlines and costs. We provide you with a tailor-made solution capable of adapting to the demands of the market, allowing you to develop an operational strategy that is conditioned by the useful life of the assets.
What do we rent and sell?
The different types of railcars offered include single and double-decker car carriers, container carriers of different lengths and load configurations, open and closed hoppers, tanks for different products, cement cars, general cargo wagons with and without cover, and many others.
As for the axles, different diameters (from 760 to 1,000mm), widths (1,435 and 1,668mm track), load capacities (from 16 to 22.5 tonnes) and axle boxes are available for their adequate assembly and compatibility with different railcars.
Finally, we have an extensive fleet of swap bodies that allow side and front loading. These have a raisable roof and a huge load volume to suit a wide range of traffic.
With extensive experience in the railway sector, our team of highly qualified professionals develops railway engineering solutions such as:
- Study and analysis of incidents and consequences of the rolling stock.
- Elaboration of associated technical documentation.
- Product and process engineering: modifications and solutions.
- Maintenance engineering: process optimisation (R&D).
- Quality and environmental management.
With their professionalism and experience, our employees make it possible for the rental conditions to be adapted at all times to the needs of customers, achieving excellent results for them.
Rental and sale of railway equipment