Quality: Logistics solutions adapted to the needs of each client
Transfesa Logistics boasts the highest environmental quality and safety standards in all of the transport and logistics management processes.
Transfesa Logistics goes beyond focusing only on products and services, offering a complete solution from the origin to the destination of the goods,
To do this we study the individual needs of each client and we offer the most efficient solution, making the supply chain more profitable. The knowledge of the needs of each client forms the base of the company’s management.
Basic points of Transfesa Logistics quality and management policy:
- Complete solutions, adapted to the needs of the client.
- Continuous improvement in the quality of the processes, products and services.
- Maximum environmental quality and safety standards in the logistics management processes.
- Reliability and punctuality in the supply chain.
- Partner of trust. Long-term alliances with our clients and personalised continuous improvement pro-grammes.
- Innovative “door-to-door” solutions, based on solid management and our knowledge of rail transport.
- ISO 9001 quality certificate, ISO 14001 environmental certificate, ISO 50001 energy efficiency certif-icate, ISO 27001 Information Security certificate and OHSAS 18001.
- A Company Quality Policy that integrates concepts such as continuous improvement, the optimisa-tion of services, social commitment, the respect for the environment and the prevention of occupa-tional hazards in the interest of sustainable development.
- Continuous improvement programmes in the global logistics chain of transport and distribution.
- At Transfesa Logistics we are strongly committed to protecting the environment. One of the company’s objec-tives is to reduce the environmental effects derived from its activity as much as possible.
- Railway is the means of transport with the lowest environmental impact. Overall, it consumes less energy (per unit transported) and has the lowest CO2 emissions.