The international emergency declared by the World Health Organization due to the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection (COVID-19), has led to the implementation by the health authorities and the different administrations of a series of measures aimed to contain the spread of the virus, as well as minimizing its impact on the daily management of companies. Following instructions from the relevant authorities, Transfesa Logistics has adopted a series of measures aimed to preserve our employees' health, ensuring continuity of our operations and service to our customers.
In addition to the creation of a Monitoring Committee, made up of people from the different areas of the company, the following measures have been implemented:
- Distribution to all staff of an Action Protocol in the event of coronavirus infection, which includes recommendations to prevent it.
- Preparation of contingency plans for each of our operations, respecting their speciality.
- Promotion of flexible working measures so that our employees can organise themselves in the best way possible without affecting the operation of the business.
- Distribution of protective material to prevent contagion.
- Suspension of attendance at congresses, fairs, events and large meetings, as well as travel and trips that are not strictly necessary.
- Coordination of preventive measures with external suppliers.
- The organisation of regular information sessions with different work centres.
- Rescheduling of all meetings and training sessions online.
For any question, you could contact email@example.com and we will answer you as soon as possible.