Committed to people
The main commitment of Transfesa Logistics is the development of people, based on the following cornerstones:
- Development of talent and continuous training, both on a national and international level.
- Commitment to quality employment.
- Balancing and harmonising professional objectives and personal needs.
- European global identity and Spanish idiosyncrasy: the best of both worlds.
- Corporate culture based on the motivation to satisfy the needs and professional aspirations of the workforce.
- Recruitment, selection and retention of talent based on the principles of equality, non-discrimination and respect for diversity.
- Fostering a safe and healthy work environment.
- Career development opportunities on an international level.
Some interesting facts about working at Transfesa Logistics
- OHSAS 18001 Certificate for Excellence in Occupational Hazard Prevention.
- More than 8.000 hours of face-to-face training in Safety and Risk Prevention provided for employees in the last 3 years.
- Annual Health and Safety Audit Plan in workplaces conducted internally and externally.
- Active participation by employees in all areas of risk prevention through various Health and Safety Committees.
- Implementation of the "Zero Tolerance for Accidents” Annual Occupational Safety Marketing Plan.
- Transfesa Logistics improves workplace accident rates in the Logistics, Transport and Storage Sector by 46%, thanks to the efforts of all the Company's employees and Management.
- Stable work environment. Staff turnover rate of less than 1%.