Transport and Logistics Technician (FEDA Madrid)
Transfesa Logistics gives you the opportunity to join its team: you will learn by working in the company’s main departments. In collaboration with our partners FEDA Madrid German Business School and EWA Europäische Wirtschaftsakademie, you can participate in our Dual Vocational Training programmes or study Business Administration and Management respectively, in a dual way: the theory learned will be applied directly in internship blocks at Transfesa Logistics.
Transport and Logistics Technician (FEDA Madrid:
- Duration: 2 years
- Age: 18 to approx. 25 years old
- Previous training: GCSE or German Abitur
- Languages: minimum level of proficiency B1B2 in German (training is given in German)
- Content of the classes: means of transport, logistics and warehousing, imports/exports, financial management and controlling, political economy and law, business English, office automation.
- Qualification: German professional qualification awarded by the German Chamber of Commerce for Spain (AHK Spanien) and the Higher Council of German Chambers of Commerce (DIHK) in Berlin. Also the official title of the German language "Deutsches Sprachdiplom Stufe II" (B2 / C1) and Business English Certificates Vantage (B2) or Higher (C1).
- Paid training: theoretical classes in small groups at FEDA Madrid German Business School and practical internship blocks at Transfesa, according to a preestablished training plan. Theory and practise alternate in 6 and 8week blocks.
- Possibility of participating in Erasmus+ projects
- Registration period: from January to March, to start in September
- More information about FEDA Madrid:
If you are interested in becoming part of the Transfesa Logistics team, please send us your application by the end of February: