Business Administration and Management
Transfesa Logistics gives you the opportunity to join its team: you will learn by working in the company’s main departments. In collaboration with our partners FEDA Madrid German Business School and EWA Duale Europäische Wirtschaftsakademie, you can participate in our Dual Vocational Training programmes or study Business Administration and Management respectively, in a dual way: the theory learned will be applied directly in internship blocks at Transfesa Logistics.
Dual Degree in Business Administration and Management (Bachelor of Arts B.A.):
- Duration: 3 years
- Previous training: Spanish Baccalaureate (GCSE) and/or German Baccalaureate. Good grades, especially in math.
- Languages: German and Spanish B2-C1 proficiency (modules are taught in German, Spanish, and English)
- Cooperation: The degree is ruled by the Curriculum of the Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg (DHBW).
- 2 years in Madrid and 1 year in Germany
- 12 weeks of the semester are spent on theoretical studies in small groups at EWA Duale Europäische Wirtschaftsakademie school of higher education, which are taught by teachers from German universities and the business sector. The remaining 12 weeks are devoted to practical training at Transfesa, where the knowledge acquired during the theoretical phase is applied. The degree provides a monthly scholarship for all 3 years.
- Qualification: Bachelor of Arts (210 ECTS) from the Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg (DHBW) and Management in Industry (180 ECTS) from the University of Alcalá.
- Registration period: from January to February, to start in September or October.
- More information on EWA Duale Europäische Wirtschaftsakademie:
If you are interested in becoming part of the Transfesa Logistics team, please send us your application by the end of February: